Professionally Close Your Pool Or Spa!
It’s very important that the proper measures are taken when it’s time to winterize any pool or spa. We will make sure your pool or spa remains in great condition, even when it’s not in use.
Our closing procedures include, but are not limited to:
- Install winter safety covers or waterbag covers
- Winter chemical treatment included
- Winterize all plumbing lines, auto fill lines and plugs to keep water out
- Clean out filters or backwash
- Empty the chemical feeders or clean salt chlorine generator
- Properly shut down automation and timer systems
- Vacuum pool and spa
- Brush floor, walls and tile line
- Lower the water level
- Remove hand rails and ladders
- Winterize all pumps, heaters, cleaners, air blowers, slides etc.