Find Out About Your Pool Professionals!
Our Mission Statement:
Our customers are always treated with fairness and the utmost respect. Our goal is to make sure we provide quality products, outstanding service and fully trained, dedicated technicians to pool and spa residential customers in the Long Island, New York area.
To retain the prominent position in the industry, All Island Pool Butler implements new technologies that are necessary to stay ahead of the competition. Our years of collective knowledge and experience in both the service and building trades will continue to keep our technicians ahead of the curve.
6 Reasons You’re Better Off Choosing All Island Pool Butler For Your Pool And Spa Services:
- All Island is an active member with the Northeast Spa & Pool Association (NESPA). The Northeast Spa & Pool Association is the largest business group in our industry. The association provides education, networking and business support to meet the current and future needs of the entire pool industry. NESPA serves as a resource for safety information and important legal standards in our field. We’ve been a proud member of NESPA for over 20 years.
- We Are Members Of:
- Northeast Spa and Pool Association
- Long Island Pool and Spa Association
- The Association of Pool and Spa Professionals
Our Certifications Include:
- CSP – Certified Service Professional
- CST – Certified Service Technician
- CMS – Certified Maintenance Specialist
- CBP – Certified Building Professional
- No Subcontractors: 90% of the new projects we complete are done by our in-house team. This allows all new construction to be done in a timely manner. We also use our own licensed electricians and plumbers for all our projects.
- Family Owned And Operated: All Island is part of a small group that has been in business for over 3 decades, serving over 5,000 homes and businesses in the last 30 years.
- Large Service Fleet: We field a fleet of over 30 radio dispatched vehicles, allowing our service technicians to get to you quickly, even during the busiest time of the year.
- Large Product Inventory: Never let shipping time delay your product installation. We stock many standard products that can be installed the day you actually need it.